Friday, June 12, 2009

Life in Lyman: Going Postal

What was the postman thinking when he post marked this? Postal and pretty uptight that someone might try to use a lightly post marked stamp. It should be obvious that there was postage on this. I can't believe they would send it back for more.

I have run out of stamps and won't be able to get to the post office for a few days and didn't want anyone to worry. Life in Lyman, is pretty good right now and I am going to enjoy some time with my family outside of Lyman for a few days.

I think I need to give our local postman a chance to cool down.

1 comment:

jed-laura said...

I like this series a lot. I am surprised that you have goats! It sounds like your family is doing well.

I need to start a creative daily project... I think it would help me a lot.