Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Huebner Collection

I am happy to announce that the cover art for Un-Brella is now a part of The Robert L. Huebner Collection at the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library.

I met two of the most wonderful children's librarians, Cindy and Nancy, at an Event at the Mazza Museum in Findlay, Ohio. Cindy was telling me about their library and a collection of children's illustration that they had. After the Mazza event ended, I took a drive to Toledo to see the collection and was very impressed. If your near Toledo, go and see it. The collection is growing and has some beautiful illustrations. I am honored to be in the collection.

The Huebner Collection is a permanent addition to the Children’s Library featuring original works of art from nationally acclaimed illustrators. It is made possible through a bequest from the estate of Robert L. Huebner, a long-time Library friend and supporter.

No comments: