Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Drip at a Time

I have learned a lot from examining the HTML/CSS code from my blogger template and then changing it one parameter at a time. I opened and copied the source code in my browser and pasted it into Dreamweaver. This allowed me to make changes in Dreamweaver. Then I copied the code and pasted back into the Blogger HTML editor.

The process of going back and forth between the two program was slow but it helped me understand the code.

I still have a ways to go but it is getting better.

2 comments:

Manelle said...

I really like how it's looking. Someday I may have the patience to figure it all out too.

ddpattison said...

Scott:

Do you ever use Foxfire browser? They have a Web Developer addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/60

One of the options is to change the CSS, which ONLY changes it on your own browser, so you can pinpoint what to change. It's great!

Darcy